The DBcoil IL is the first ever twin-tube inline shock that packs in all of the function of a piggyback coil shock in a lighter (333 g difference when comparing a DBcoil IL + VALT spring v standard 216x63 DB Coil CS) and sleeker package. Choose a standard steel spring or a lightweight steel VALT spring.
New Cane Creek rear shocks are individually prepped and set-up for you.
What we do to new shocks BEFORE you get them:
- Strip, check for assembly faults, ensure optimum function
- Set-up the shock for you, your bike and the way you ride
- Supply correct mount kits so they're ready to fit and ride on your bike
- Detail the set-up we've done for you on the back of the invoice, for your future reference
.. and it doesn't stop there:
- We'll be there to help it through its long life with the best service back-up
- We are the UK Cane Creek Warranty centre and can keep you up to date with all new developments and upgrades
- Free delivery (mainland UK)
The shocks come without a spring which needs to be ordered separately.